Location: About Us
>> South Huron Medical Centre
South Huron Medical Centre
The South Huron Medical Centre, located at 23 Huron Street West and across from SHHA, is home to both the South Huron Family Practice Clinic and the South Huron Hospital Walk-in Clinic.
Family Practice Clinic (FPC)
- Dr. Ryan, Dr. Mussani, Dr. Lam, Dr. Bueno, Dr. Farrell
- To make an appointment with your family doctor, please speak to Reception or a Nurse by calling 519-235-3343 Monday to Friday (except holidays). Staff is available to answer your call between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We are closed for lunch 12 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Patients of the FPC doctors should report to the FPC for lab tests or routine injections between 7:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Monday to Friday. No appointment is necessary.
- The Emergency Department is to be used only for true emergency cases. For all others, it is expected that you will consult with your family physician. In times when this is not possible, the Walk-in Clinic is available.
- The Walk-in Clinic is open Monday to Friday 4:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. and Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory holidays 11:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. The Walk-in Clinic is closed Christmas Day.
- Please bring your OHIP card with you. Non-provincially insured patients will be charged clinic and doctor fees. Cash is preferred but we will also accept credit card.
If you are unable to see your Family Doctor or do not have a Family Doctor, problems such as colds, earaches, and some prescription renewals can be seen in the Walk-in Clinic to avoid long waits in the Emergency Department.
We will make every effort to see all the patients who arrive at the clinic, however, please be aware that we may reach capacity and you will need to return the next day or to see your family doctor.
Please also remember that you can call Telehealth Ontario for a free telephone consultation with a RN over the phone any time of the day or night. You will receive advice for non-emergency conditions to help you decide if you need to see a physician or not. The Telehealth Number is 1-800-797-0000
In case of an emergency, dial 911.
South Huron Hospital Foundation
Visit the SHHF Website
Donate to the SHHA Foundation
Donate to the SHHA Auxiliary
or E-mail: click here
South Huron Medical Centre: