Location: Programs & Services
>> WHMIS Program
>> Module 7
Module 7: Responsibilities
Login to course - click here
What are the supplier’s responsibilities?
- Provide information
- Classify hazardous or WHIMS controlled products
- Provide supplier/workplace labels and MSDS
What are the employer’s responsibilities?
- Implement the WHIMS program
- Make available workplace labels and up-to-date MSDS for employees
- Educate and train on how to interpret and use information
- Prepare and maintain a chemical inventory of all hazardous materials in the workplace
What are the employee’s responsibilities?
- Attend and participate in WHIMS training
- Apply knowledge learned in training sessions
- Review labels and MSDS prior to use
- Report damaged, illegible, or missing labels or MSDS to your immediate supervisor.
The goal of WHIMS is to create a safe and healthy workplace. WHIMS is successful only when suppliers, employers and employees assume their responsibilities.
If you have an account - Log In
South Huron Hospital Foundation
Visit the SHHF Website
Donate to the SHHA Foundation
Donate to the SHHA Auxiliary
or E-mail: click here
South Huron Medical Centre: