SHHA operates a number of outpatient
clinics. These outpatient clinics are covered by visiting specialists
• Cardiology - Dr. Fianni
• Endocrinology - Dr. McLean
• General Surgery - Dr. McCune
• Gynaecology - Dr. Nascu
• Pediatrician - Dr. Montiveros
• Paediatric Respirology - Dr. Lyttle
• Psychiatry - Dr. Gangdev (at South Huron Medical Centre)
• Skin Clinic - Dr. Howard
• Arthritis Society -
Alternate Fridays in the Physio Department
• Foot Pain Clinic
These clinics are located on the main level
of the hospital. Patients are asked to report to Reception to register
for their clinic visit.
How do I get an appointment?
You must be referred. Please speak to your family doctor.
What should I bring with me?
Always bring your Ontario Health Card or documentation of alternate
health insurance if you are from out-of-province or out-of-country.
Also, please bring a list of any known allergies and current